"Invalid resource type" is exactly what it sounds. Consider the following:

file { "/etc/passwd: }
woofwoof { "/tmp": }
service { "httpd": }

If you don't have any extra Custom Types or Defined Types on your Master, then the "woofwoof" resource type would give you the same error.

What you'll want to do is clone down the 'common' module, probably from the same GitHub account, which I'd guess will provide the common::concatfilepart type (I know this because of the namespace of the error is common:: so that's where the apache module is expecting to find concatfilepart). This will be an implementation of https://github.com/ripienaar/puppet-concat if you want to read up on what it actually is.