Have you tried su-ing to the peadmin user on the master node and trying
`mco ping`?

Live Management is basically a front end for actions the peadmin user can
do. Dropping down to that level may let you debug the issue easier.

Other things to check are that activemq is working and correctly configured
on the master, as well as mcollective on all of your agent nodes.

You may also find more users that understand your question on the pe-users
list (I assume if you're using Live Management you're using PE)

 - Justin