Looks like you are applying the rules in Pre, Main and Post stage using
firewall, i wonder what could be the requirement to apply the rules in
different stages instead of creating a File resource, Service notify
trigger using Exec iptables-restore, if you don't mind giving a little
elaboration.

-Thanks