Hi,

Yeah, that's the script I've grabbed.  Only difference(s) are, I'm
using  #!/opt/puppet/bin/ruby (embedded ruby
shipped w/ Puppet Enterprise), and have the script located in /etc/
puppetlabs/puppet/node.rb - but that's reflected
in the puppetmaster's  puppet.conf.   external_nodes = /etc/puppetlabs/
puppet/node.rb

I've tried using:
foreman_url="http://puppet:3000";    (and puppet is in the
puppetmaster's hosts file)
and also using
foreman_url="http://IP:3000";

Otherwise, that script is 100% identical.  One thing I probably should
have mentioned though, and could be causing me trouble? -
we are looking to migrate from an open source implementation which is
already up and running, to this Puppet Enterprise setup.  I had just
dumped the entire MySQL puppet DB from the open source install, and
restored it over on my PE setup.  All the puppet classes,
environments, etc. appear to be in Foreman, though nothing is getting
applied to my test node(s), unless I define them in site.pp, and
again, I can't see anything wrong with how I've set it up as an ENC.
The help is much appreciated.

thanks