On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 15:57 +0100, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Brice Figureau
> <brice-pup...@daysofwonder.com> wrote:
>
> > Can you run your master on the console (add --no-daemonize to the
> > command-line)?
> >
> > Because due to how Puppet reports errors during compilation, the full
> > stacktrace is only printed on the console, and I'm missing the important
> > bits :)
>
> Thanks for you help and patience with this.  Here's the log as
> captured on the command line.
>
> It's a bit bigger than the last one, and looks as if it's got a bit
> more at the very start of the stack trace.   Here's hoping it's what
> you were looking for!

That's perfect!

Apparently the client_version fact is not correct (it contains an
array).
One thing you might want to do, is to modify manually the
master.domain.com.yaml file to remove the "clientversion" fact
altogether to see if that fixes it or not.

I'm not sure what makes this fact an array, but I'll have a deeper look.
--
Brice Figureau
Follow the latest Puppet Community evolutions on www.planetpuppet.org!