As has already been suggested, make the change yourself, submit a patch.
 You have indicated several times that this isn't that big a change.
 Further, it's a change that is clearly only of benefit to you at this
point, so trying to convince others to do it for you is pointless.  If you
*really* want Puppetlabs to do the change for you, then buy a support
contract and have them do it.