Hi,

I'm almost 100% sure I saw this before I even implemented
Apache/Passenger...so I would say quite confidently that it's not Passenger
related. My database server is very very underutilized at the moment, so
I'm also quite sure it's not a load issue on MySQL.

But if it were a server-side issue, why would the error code be 400 (bad
request)?

Regards,