In regard to: [Puppet Users] groups dependencies at user creation, eduardo...:

 I'm trying to create new users members of some groups so it's need
to ensure they exist before user creation.

 I have something like :

----
define updssh::add_user ( $email , $groups  ) {

           $username = $title

           user { $username:
                   comment => "$email",
                   home    => "/home/$username",
                   shell   => "/bin/bash",
                   password => "!!",
                   groups  => $groups
           }

------

 How to ensure groups dependencies at user creation ?.

If you were just talking about the user's default group, then it would
be one of the few cases where puppet establishes an ordering relation
for you automatically.  In other words:

  user { 'foo':
    gid => 'bar',
  }

automatically ensures that group 'bar' is present before user 'foo'.

I don't know if that same thing is true for supplemental groups, but if
it's not, I would first try using the -> notation to establish ordering,
like this

  Group[$groups] -> User[$username]

Does that work for you?

Tim