Thanks your answers.
 I don't figure out how avoid execute because i have a massive input
account by ENC json setting all users and membership of each one of
them.  I had to make uniq entries array to avoid Duplicate definition
error condition because many users could (in fact are) belong to a
same group.

 May be i miss something but i think that i can benefit from working
with defined resource types
(vs classes) so the same nesting call is setting dependencies
implicitly.

 For example a big picture of nesting call in my recipe is something
like :

 class updssh( $users ) -> Parameter class having json as input.
 └── user_keys { $arrays_users:   } Call it foreach user.
      ├── updssh::check_groups { $usr_groups: } Call it for ensure
membership of user
      └── updssh::load_ssh_key{ $user_ssh :     Call it to set account
(create/update)

 So I don't see dependencies like any problem because the nesting call
is doing by self.
 Testing are tell me that nevertheless , i'm wondering , Am i wrong ?

 Even knowing it's the first version i have to confess that i'm happy
with it because not only resolve dependencies by self but also it
create groups that don't exist. Also i enjoy using functions like
'defined' which it's great to check current status.

  Regards,
   eduardo.