Thank you all for point me in the right direction:

- The problem was the "file" part include in the path. No it works OK
I didn't pay enough attention to it

- http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/file_serving.html explains
perfectly how it works

- puppet-lint is an excellent tool too

Best regards

Juan Sierra Pons                                 j...@elsotanillo.net
Linux User Registered: #257202       http://www.elsotanillo.net
GPG key = 0xA110F4FE
Key Fingerprint = DF53 7415 0936 244E 9B00  6E66 E934 3406 A110 F4FE