Dreaded.  I have found that using the .dot files that puppet --graph option
produces sometimes helps see those dreaded dependency cycle issues (and
some times it does not).  I recommend graphviz for anyone on linux for
generating png files for the .dot files (not sure for Windows).

On my setup I have:

 # If graph is passed the graphviz .dot files are written to
 # /var/lib/puppet/state/graphs/ and you generate a .png image file
 # on your machine with graphviz e.g.:
 # dot -Tpng expanded_relationships.dot -o expanded_relationships.png

And that can help.  We feel for you, good luck, hopefully you have figured
it by now.