Dear readers,

How do I syntax debug the config files on the puppet master before I deploy
them?

My current problem is that server_list is to be an array, and I don't know
if I should write

  class { 'ntp': server_list => $ntpServerList }
or
  class { 'ntp': server_list = $ntpServerList }

How do I debug such a situation on puppet 3?

Hugs,
Sandra

node "client1.example.com" {
  include common
  class { 'ntp': server_list => $ntpServerList }
}

class common {
  include common::data
}

class common::data {
  $ntpServerList = [
'ntp1.example.com','ntp2.example.com','ntp3.example.com' ]