I don't quite know the answer, and I agree, a running shell would be useful.

I'd be looking in Parser::Scope and the TemplateWrapper class, wherever it is.
Those should generally cover it, with maybe Parser::Resource.

You should try deeper inspection of the resources.  I think 'resource.to_hash'
should give you all of the resource's parameters.