The resource[:property] method doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty new with
puppet and only just learned ruby, so I was hoping someone could perhaps
just point me in the right direction. Here's what I've got so far:

<% scope.compiler.catalog.vertices.each do |resource| -%>
<% if resource.type == "Firewall::Rule" -%>
# <%= resource[:comment] %>
<% end -%>
<% end -%>

where Firewall::Rule is defined something like:

define firewall::rule ($comment=$title){}

Any ideas?