Hi, I try to include or import a lot of configuration files in a node, but
it doesn't work :/

I create a module to configure bind, but i have a lot of domains to
configure in the node of my server, so i decided to create an other module
just to register my configuration with 1 file per domain (i have around 200
domains, so arount 200 files...).

My tree (for the configuration module) :
module/

conf_bind/

manifests/

init.pp

 bind/

domain1_conf.pp

domain200_conf.pp

Init.pp :
class conf_bind {
}

I tried " import 'bind/*.pp' " , but it worked only once on my VM... The
only solution i have now it's to include my domain*_conf one by one, but
i'll be very long...

If someone got an idea :) thanks