I am attempting to use Chocolatey ( http://chocolatey.org ) as a package
provider for Puppet, but I continually get this error when running the
Puppet agent on my Win 7 box.

info: Caching catalog for ldap-windows-vm.localdomain
err: Failed to apply catalog: Parameter provider failed: Invalid package provide
r 'chocolatey' at /etc/puppet/environments/beta/modules/stormaas/manifests/init.
pp:9

I've placed this module, https://github.com/rismoney/puppet-chocolatey, in
my modules/ directory on my Puppet master, I have pluginsync set to true on
both the master and slave - and am already using a few imported types that
are working with the same setup.

Calling the package with:

  package { 'stormaas':
    ensure   => installed,
    provider => 'chocolatey',
  }

I've tried with both the provider set to 'chocolatey' and chocolatey in
case it was a quotes issue, and restarted both the master and slave on
every change and ran the agent multiple times to ensure it was refreshed.

All other aspects of the module that is being applied to the machine works
- just not this.

It seems there *are* modules being loaded
into C:\ProgramData\PuppetLabs\puppet\var\lib\puppet\provider  , including
this guy which I installed yesterday:
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/dism , but this is not one of them.

Any thoughts?