Got it.

Not sure if this is a bug, if I was placing it in the wrong scope and
that's just bad practice - but:

The provider needed to be in ` /etc/puppet/modules ` while I had it in `
/etc/puppet/environments/beta/modules ` (With the rest of the items in my
beta environment).

Would still love to hear input on this though :-)

TJ