Op donderdag 1 november 2012 19:03:20 UTC+1 schreef Greg Sutcliffe het
volgende:

> On 1 November 2012 17:54, Lucas Vickers <lucasv...@gmail.com <javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> I am currently using the open source edition so I have no dashboard.
>>

> Puppet Dashboard is opensource, so you could use it, but it's being
> deprecated (last I heard, anyway). You could also checkout The Foreman,
> which will display nodes out-of-sync (and email you about it, if you like).

We also use Puppet Dashboard for reporting, and it visually shows changed
nodes and shows the nodes that have not reported recently. We use the open
source Puppet stack and the Dashboard nicely complements it.

I've not heard anything about it being deprecated and have to assume you're
mistaken since a quick Google could find no mention of it. Dashboard is
still actively updated, and since it's the main interface to Puppet
Enterprise as well I don't see it going away soon. The Foreman is also an
impressive dashboard with more features than Puppet Dashboard but a bit
more complexity as well.

Regards, Martijn Heemels