Thanks for the info, Greg and Walter. I missed that announcement. We can
keep using the current Dashboard until something else comes along. I have
no problems with the parts that we use.

The deprecation actually makes sense, now that I read it. I was never happy
with the ENC functionality, which is why we're just using it for reporting.
I'm glad Puppetlabs seems committed to provide some sort of replacement, in
the form of more specialized tools for ENC and reporting, integrated with
PuppetDB, which we're already using.