I have noticed that if I create a hosts file entry using the host {} type,
a header is added to teh top of the file showing when it was last updated.
I'm wondering if it is possible something similar in a template?  Calling
<%= Time.now().to_s() %> inside the template (obviously) causes the file to
be updated each time puppet runs - which isn't what I'm looking for.

I have tried to find the host type on github (in the puppet source) but
couldn't track it down.  Is it possible to reproduce the functionality in
my own template headers?

Thanks, James.