On Monday, December 10, 2012 8:22:25 AM UTC-6, Luca Gioppo wrote:

> No the behaviour has been always the same:

Ok.

> It colud be a template??? I'll check it, but have no clue.

Yes.  Templates can execute arbitrary Ruby code, so they can trigger any
error that Ruby can throw.  Whether the bug is *likely* to be in a
template, on the other hand, depends heavily on your templates.

Again, try to find the minimal set of resources that must be assigned to
the node to cause the problem.  Start by verifying that there is no error
when the node's catalog is empty.  Then try each module that is normally
assigned to the node, individually (to the extent that's possible).  Focus
first on any modules for which the troublesome node has unusual
configuration relative to most nodes.  If the problem is localized in one
module (which is likely), then you should be able to identify the module
that way.

John