Afternoon all,

I'm currently working on adding oranfstab support to Puppet-Oracle
(https://github.com/stschulte/puppet-oracle).

However I'm struggling to get my head around how I can get Puppet
parsedfile to work with multi-line configurations...

An example oranfstab configuration block is:
server: stgasm <=== NFS server Host name
path: 10.177.52.158 <--- First path to NFS server ie NFS server NIC
path: 10.177.52.159 <--- Second path to NFS server ie NFS server NIC (For
load balance purpose)
export: /oraclenfs mount: /oradata1

'path' and 'local' are optional, but can be specified multiple times
aswell...
The final 'export' line is required, and can be provided multiple times for
multiple mount points..

So as you can see, there's a fair amount of variability in the file
format...

It's also then possible to have multiple 'server/path/local/export' blocks,
for example with different filers...

Any ideas on where I could begin? Is parsedfile right for the job, or am I
better looking elsewhere?

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Regards
Gavin