On 10 January 2013 02:41, Gavin Williams <fatmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone got any ideas???
>
> My next thought is to use something like puppet-concat with an ERB
> template... However not sure how effective that's going to be...

That would probably be pretty easy to setup.
I use concat and templates for a few of my modules, namely my firewall
module.
Each rule calls a define i setup to create the rule from a template.

I am on holidays till Wednesday next week and most of my code is at work.
I can send you some examples then.