On 1/7/13 10:48 AM, GRANIER Bernard (MORPHO) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answer, in the same time, I installed puppet dashboard.
>

> Now I will try my first deployment test and I will see J
>

> Cordialement,
>
> Bernard Granier

Webrick is useful for doing a demo and learning about Puppet with a
couple of nodes. It is not at all meant to scale and if you attempt to
run your eight agents, you are likely to have performance issues. If
this is a production level deployment, you should look at Apache with
Passenger.

Regards,
-g

--