> I am currently trying to get the puppetdb dashboard and the puppet dashboard
> working on the same system. Puppet dashboard is working great but after
> "successfully" installing puppetdb following puppet's opensource
> instructions the puppetdb dashboard just doesn't seem to exist (according to
> some sites I should be able to get to it by going to
> puppetdbserver.com:8080/dashboard.index.html).

Its actually http://puppetdbserver.com:8080/dashboard/index.html, but
I'm guessing your problem isn't that simple typo :-). What error do
you get? If you do a simple 'curl http://localhost:8080/' on the host
you installed it on, do you get any meaningful errors?

When you start the service (service puppetdb start) do you see 'java'
in your process list?

> Is the puppetdb dashboard
> only available in the enterprise version or does it exist in the opensource
> version as well?

That dashboard is the free one.

ken.