Hi,

Puppetdb service is running with java. If I do a curl against
http://localhost:8080/dashboard/index.html<http://puppetdbserver.com:8080/dashboard/index.html>
 locally
it works however if I do one against
http://puppethostname:8080/dashboard/index.html it doesn't work. What is
odd is that 8080 appears to be not responding from my desktop. Iptables and
selinux is turned off. Anything in the default install that would be
causing this kind of behaviour?
Thank you for your help.

Luke