On Friday, January 11, 2013 4:45:49 AM UTC-6, Vladimir Rutsky wrote:

> Can you suggest solution to my problem?

Generally speaking, the Puppet way of approaching such problems is to have
all the relevant resources draw on the same data, instead of some resources
getting it indirectly from others.  The data may reside in an external
source and be accessed via a Puppet function, they may reside in one or
more class variables, or they may be received in the form of definition
parameters (or class parameters, though I advise against that).

> I want to create multiple Python virtual environments in different
> directories and use files from them in other resources (like Django
> installation and some other Python programs) in such way, that single
> Python virtual environment can be used in multiple other resources.

Are you suggesting that some nodes will have multiple distinct Python
environments, or just that Python environments of different nodes will
differ?  It makes a big difference to which solution(s) I might recommend.

John