Hi,

following
this<https://puppetlabs.com/blog/managing-f5-big-ip-network-devices-with-puppet/>tutorial,
 I finally made it till the part where I see the  SSL cert request
from my f5 load balancer. Then I signed it and configured in nodes.pp the
same pool and irule as suggested in the tutorial.

BUT when I run on the proxy:

# puppet device --deviceconf /etc/puppet/device/f5.puppetlabs.lan.conf
--debug

I get this error:

*err: Could not retrieve local facts: Unknown method
"{urn:iControl:System/SystemInfo}:get_base_mac_address"*

Anyone know what could be wrong??
Thanks a lot!