Joe,

Cheers for the response...

N yeh, part of me almost doesn't want to relinquish control, as I know how
it should work etc... However I am only 1 man, and cant keep up with
current demands... ;)

With regards to code deployment, the typical model is J2EE apps deployed
into Glassfish 3 domains, so the applications would be sourced from Maven,
and dropped into Glassfish... So i'm actually fairly confident with that...

Plus it means we can actually start to get a degree of control over what's
where in our env...

Any other comments welcome...

Cheers
Gavin