On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:51:14 PM UTC+10, yersinia.spiros wrote:

> Sorry for the top posting.
>
> Imho, i think this is a question that could be asked on the git mailing
> list.

Sorry, my question apparently isn't clear enough - this definitely isn't a
git question that can be answered at the git mailing list.  I am interested
in both how you might configure a push-only solution from revision control
system to puppet masters, but more importantly, can Puppet be just as easy
to manage if I do this?