This approach requires to keep all the users in *.pp files.
Currently we keep users in yaml file:

accounts::users::accounts:
  sysadmin:
    ensure: present
    home: /home/sysadmin
    managehome: "true"
    shell: /bin/bash
    uid: 4000
    gid: sysadmin
    comment: Systems Admin
etc
and create them using create_resource. Is it possible to use hiera to
associate all the users to particular servers ?