On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Steven Nemetz <snem...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look at razor
> https://puppetlabs.com/solutions/next-generation-provisioning
> https://github.com/puppetlabs/razor
> http://www.slideshare.net/PuppetLabs/puppetandrazor
> http://www.slideshare.net/PuppetLabs/razor-puppet

You should probably also be aware that Razor is currently being
rewritten to provide a more stable base for future work; we hope to
have that out soon™, but I can't make promises about the schedule
there.  There are more details on why in the first message of this
thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/puppet-razor/q4uCVMmUop0

Razor is awesome, but I would caution that you should expect to roll
up your sleeves, pull on your developer hat, and at least be ready to
diagnose and report bugs -- if not fix them -- if you plan on using
it.

--
Daniel Pittman
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com