Have you had a chance to try out or new Puppet Labs Workshop yet? Stop by
https://puppetlabs.com/learn/library over your lunch hour. You'll find a
selection of 10-15 minute courses on just a single topic. Take a refresher
on Resource Types or Relationships and then move on to an introduction to
Class Inheritance or Hiera. Share a course with a colleague who's
struggling with a concept.

Best of all, we provide a controlled environment to try the exercises out
with just a single click! No need to download a hefty VM or install and
configure Puppet Enterprise on your own; all you'll need is an SSH client.

Join us in our webinar next Tuesday, September 24 at 11:00am PDT to see the
Workshop in action. Brad and I will walk you through library navigation,
course completion, and working through the exercises. Register at
https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=8xx8zpfjc41c

We are actively working on new courses and more advanced content. I'd love
your feedback (off list, of course) on the topics we should focus on.

Happy learning, and don't forget to share the link on twitter!

--
Ben Ford | Professional Services Engineer
Puppet Labs, Inc.

509.592.7291
ben.f...@puppetlabs.com