Hi,

I'm trying to switch my working puppet-dashboard installation over from the
test server that it comes with to an Apache/Passenger setup.  Puppet seems
to be humming along just fine under this setup, but dashboard is unhappy.
 The web interface comes up with no style. I've taken a look with Safari's
developer windows at what it thinks is going on and I'm seeing an all.cis
that is coming up empty.  And yet the transfer logs show a sizable all.css
being transferred, and if I grab all.css directly I end up with content.

I do see that there's a bug (8121) on something like this, but as far as I
can tell, my version of puppet-dashboard (xxx) is greater than the version
where that bug is fixed.

It seems likely that something has gone miss in the whole
Apache-Passenger-Rails relationship, but I don't know enough about this to
figure out how to debug it.

Any ideas?

The server is Centos6
Apache is 2.2.15