On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM, William Van Hevelingen
<wva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I opened an issue for SUSE/SLES support to track it's progress.
>
> https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-apache/issues/525

Got some email from github on this early, thanks. Where does
discussion on this module take place, this mailing list, dev mailing
list, issue system? I just took a look at the module and see a message
the a2mod type's being depreciated and to use apache::mod instead.
SuSE needs this type/provider as well as another, a2flag which I've
written, for managing apache modules and setting command line flags
for httpd2.