Ramin,

After looking more at your example for configuring apache mods via hiera, I
have one problem.

The create_resources will actually just define a resource like so:

apache::mod { 'php' }

However, to install the php module with puppetlabs/apache, I actually need
to include the apache::mod::php class, ie:

class { 'apache::mod::php' }

Any ideas on how to make this work correctly?  The hiera data should allow
me to choose which apache::mod::subclass modules that should be installed.

Thanks,

Josh