Am 28.01.14 18:34, schrieb Jose Luis Ledesma:
Could be that the ${plist_name} is undef inside the define? You could try
adding a notify inside the define to check which value it has.
If I use a notify inside the defined resource I get a duplicate declaration error, so I chnaged the code to use a static filename instead of the $plist_name variable and it worked.

But using a notify outside the defined resource works and gets me the correct value for the variable $plist_name...
So why is it not working? Is it an other scope or namespace?

Robert