Hi,

I've got several modules which grab installer files from a network
share.  The share is readonly and as well protected as possibly.
But still, I have a bad feeling about it and would like to introduce
an extra layer of security.  Like checking the md5sum of the file
before running the installer.

I thought about have a require line similar to
 require  => md5['cdfb294489a14305ca729cc13fe10d52'],

Any ideas?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 It is no coincidence that in no known language
 does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear.