Em sexta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2014 13h38min03s UTC-2, Andy Spiegl
escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> I've got several modules which grab installer files from a network
> share.  The share is readonly and as well protected as possibly.
> But still, I have a bad feeling about it and would like to introduce
> an extra layer of security.  Like checking the md5sum of the file
> before running the installer.
>
> I thought about have a require line similar to
>  require  => md5['cdfb294489a14305ca729cc13fe10d52'],
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>  Andy.
>
> --
>  It is no coincidence that in no known language
>  does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear.
>    (Douglas Adams)

Hi Andy!

I know a module that download packages (tar.gz) for example, and make MD5
check on it!.
Maybe you may download it and analyse the manifests to understand how to do
MD5 on your modules!

 http://forge.puppetlabs.com/gini/archive

I have used it! with my módules, create my packages and the MD5 of
them..and it works!