Deepak.. Thanks alot for the info, really appreciate your help.

1) Regarding replace facts, I will recheck the issue and get back to you if
it still seems to be a bug.

2) The thing is I need to run a report for the newly added report, so I am
running a poller script which will poll every 5 mins and check for the new
node, as soon it gets a new node it will run a report based on the facts
received. Though I can get a list using the api or bu directly accessing
the certname table in puppetdb but there is no way to know which are new
nodes unless I sync the tables locally (which is again a tedious task).

Just a suggestion .. it will really good if you can add field "date added"
to the certname table just reporting purposes.

Regards,

Rakesh K.