Hello,

I was trying out ubuntu trusty over the weekend and am having some trouble
installing puppet 3.5.1 from the puppetlabs repo.

I've tried adding the repo and searching for the package, but no luck:

cd /tmp && wget -N https://apt.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs-release-trusty.deb
&&  sudo dpkg -i puppetlabs-release-trusty.deb
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-cache madison puppet
    puppet |    3.4.3-1 | http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main
amd64 Packages
    puppet |    3.4.3-1 | http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main
Sources

cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/puppetlabs.list
# Puppetlabs products
deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty main
deb-src http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty main

# Puppetlabs dependencies
deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty dependencies
deb-src http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty dependencies

# Puppetlabs devel (uncomment to activate)
# deb http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty devel
# deb-src http://apt.puppetlabs.com trusty devel

I noticed when I added the precise repos (12.04), puppet 3.5.1 was there,
but couldn't install because of all kinds of repo mismatching. I'm assuming
this is because I'm using the wrong repo.

Has anyone else had luck installing?