On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:59:09 PM UTC-3, Doug_F wrote:

> I organize my setup so that hiera looks for my nodes under
> hieradata/nodes/certname.yaml I see no reason not to allow further nesting
> if needed.

It may be the only solution for me, but I'd rather not use YAML files as
the risk of someone doing an edit and messing up with the indentation is
high.

That being said it may be a good time to look into an ENC (External Node
> Classifier) like Foreman. I haven't done this yet as I work on a team and
> have to take baby steps so everyone keeps up.

This would remove the nodes from version control, which I'd rather not do
either...

Thanks,
Andre