I am looking to implement puppet coming from cfe2
I am also finding it hard to make the connection between nodes and groups
using hiera. I would like a solution where I can define host groups etc on
the puppet master rather than relying on the client to have a file(s) put
in particular locations.
It would be good to remove the node configuration from the puppet DSL but I
am struggling to put this together.
Any help ?