Hi all,

We use mcollective to trigger puppet sync in windows servers.
While we send the 'mco puppet runonce' to trigger 8~10 servers doing puppet
agent apply,
it occasionally happened the error of
Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Could
not find class test_1_0_4
for abc.tsmc at /userap/paas_ap/puppet/manifests/abc.pp:5 on node abc.tsmc
or
Could not evaluate: Error 403 on SERVER: Forbidden request:
cba.tsmc(10.39.138.57) access to /module/test_dxp_1_0_3/TEST.zip [search]
authenticated at
 /etc/puppet/auth.conf:99 Could not retrieve file metadata for
puppet:///modules/test_dxp_1_0_3/TEST.zip: Error 403 on SERVER: Forbidden
request:
cba.tsmc(10.39.138.57) access to /module/test_dxp_1_0_3/TEST.zip [search]
authenticated at /etc/puppet/auth.conf:99

These two errors only occurred in some server and other servers can apply
the same class normally.
(Therefore, we though that the error was nothing to do with what it shows
of configuration error since others can executed normally)
In this case, we usually redo puppet sync without doing any change and the
error would gone.

Does anyone know why this two error exception would be triggered?
Any suggestions?

The auth.conf file line 99 is
*# this one is not stricly necessary, but it has the merit*
*# to show the default policy which is deny everything else*
*path /*
*auth any*

The version we used is
Puppet master version: 2.7.23