I presume you just want the information for the one customer, and not all
customers?

If the first, I assume you set the customer name, and you just dump the
information in a file named after the customer. If you want all customers,
dump it all in one common file.

Whilst, we're still using extlookup, the idea is the same (and we set the
client name in our node classifier). We have client information based on
location or just general, with global overrides in "common"

$extlookup_precedence = ["host_%{fqdn}",
                         "%{client}.location_%{location}",
                         "%{client}",
                         "location_%{location}",
                         "common"]

John

On 24 July 2014 22:27, Juan Moreno <j.moreno.marti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if exists the possibility to include all the yaml
> files of a directory in hiera.
>
> The hiera config looks like:
>
> :hierarchy:
>   - %{hostname}