I have recently noticed the following problem: after long periods of
inactivity I do not succeed logging into the PE dashboard. Here is the
error:

https://puppet/api/server_status?ticket=ST-1407871225rFODw30IRUDwdOspCwK

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Even when executing https:://puppet again Rails always redirects me to this
url.

Sometimes restarting the Puppet master helps, or I have to go to
https://puppet/nodes/<host name of Puppet master>.

Werner