Hello, all!

I am trying to add some new modules to an openSuse 13.1 host with Puppet
and Augeas with no luck.  The modules themselves are already installed by
the example42/apache module, but I can't get the apache::module syntax to
properly add the modules to the proper openSuse config files.  So, I'm
opting for Augeas to do the dirty-work.  I have the following definition in
the server's manifest (dev-apache.pp) file (the apache::module command are
still there, but don't work, so the augeas section is the brute-force
attempt; I just included them both so you can see the current state of this
class manifest):

>         apache::module { 'status': }
>         apache::module { 'asis': }
>         apache::module { 'auth_digest': }
>         apache::module { 'headers': }
>         apache::module { 'proxy': }
>         apache::module { 'proxy_http': }
>         apache::module { 'rewrite': }
>         apache::module { 'vhost_alias': }
>         apache::module { 'authz_default': }
>         apache::module { 'proxy_balancer': }
>
>     augeas { 'apache2':
>         context => "/files/etc/sysconfig/apache2",
>         lens    => "sysconfig.lns",
>         incl    => '/usr/share/augeas/lenses/dist/',
>         changes =>
>                 'set APACHE_MODULES "actions alias auth_basic authn_file
> authz_host authz_groupfile authz_user autoindex cgi dir env expires include
> log_config mime negotiation setenvif ssl userdir reqtimeout authn_core
> authz_core status asis auth_digest headers proxy proxy_http rewrite
> vhost_alias authz_default proxy_balancer"',
>     }

When running the agent in --debug --verbose --test, I get this debug output
from augeas:

Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): Opening augeas with root /, lens
path , flags 64
Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): Augeas version 1.0.0 is installed
Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): Will attempt to save and only run
if files changed
Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): sending command 'set' with params [
"/files/etc/sysconfig/apache2/APACHE_MODULES", "actions alias auth_basic
authn_file authz_host authz_groupfile authz_user autoindex cgi dir env
expires include log_config mime negotiation setenvif ssl userdir reqtimeout
authn_core authz_core status asis auth_digest headers proxy proxy_http
rewrite vhost_alias authz_default proxy_balancer"]
Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): Skipping because no files were
changed
Debug: Augeas[apache2](provider=augeas): Closed the augeas connection

No errors, but the file is marked as unchanged.

Before the puppet run, /etc/sysconfig/apache2 contains this line:
APACHE_MODULES="foo"
and obviously, it's the same afterwards.

Any insight into what I may be doing wrong?