Hi, im very new using linux and I need to make connection between puppet
master and puppet agent. I already success to make httpd port 8140 listen
after that I continues to make a connection between puppet master and agent
but failed. I cant send request from agent to master. Can someone here help
me? Im using CentOS 5. I already attach the documentation that I followed.
Thanks