Thanks for the reply ,
After 3 days I think it working ,I just use command line "puppet agent -t"
and it does not shows any error.

Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
Info: Retrieving plugin
Info: Caching catalog for pupagent.kollect.my
Info: Applying configuration version ''
Notice: Finished catalog run in 7.02 seconds

Is it because of time setting for puppet master and puppet agent to get
communicate ?
Im really confuse right now because I did'nt make any changes on the
configuration.

This what I did after port 8140 is listening.
[root@puppetmaster rack]# vim /etc/puppet/puppet.conf
    # Where SSL certificates are kept.
    # The default value is '$confdir/ssl'.
    ssldir = $vardir/ssl

    certname = puppetmaster.kollect.my
    #autosign = true

[agent]
    # The file in which puppetd stores a list of the classes
    # associated with the retrieved configuratiion.  Can be loaded in
    # the separate ``puppet`` executable using the ``--loadclasses``
    # option.
    # The default value is '$confdir/classes.txt'.
    classfile = $vardir/classes.txt

    # Where puppetd caches the local configuration.  An
    # extension indicating the cache format is added automatically.
    # The default value is '$confdir/localconfig'.
    localconfig = $vardir/localconfig

    server = pupagent.kollect.my

    runinterval = 30

puppetmaster.kollect.my is puppet master FQDN
pupagent.kollect.my is puppet agent FQDN

after this what should I do to get the interface for puppet ?
sorry because my english not very good