I have a PE 3.7 master running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL6)
server and PE 3.7 agents running on a Windows7 (64-bit) box and a RHEL5
(32-bit) box.  The agent for the Master is the only one that reports so far.

So far, the agent on the RHEL5 box has not reported at all.

However, the Windows7 box reports about 16 failures out of 88 resources and
all of the failures seem to be related to the wrong path for MCollective
defined on the server:

content change from {md5}f54bc3eab9020cf794d8c40c03198cb6
<https://cm-elite311-01.web.mba.lan/reports/26#> to
{md5}6c75df0f35313ca47c839caccbb07289 failed: No such file or directory -
C:/ProgramData/PuppetLabs/mcollective/etc/
plugins/mcollective/agent/puppet.ddl20141122-3488-1upfdhk.lock

The path on the Windows7 box is:

C:\Program Files\Puppet Labs\Puppet Enterprise\mcollective\etc

The help that I need is where and how to change the path that the server is
searching for.